If you struggle with finding time or motivation to practice voice, Tara has you covered in today’s episode. She brings you 6 ways to help you get motivated and stay motivated so you don’t just let your singing voice get out of shape. Practicing voice doesn’t have to be a negative or hard task!
And… here is the link to grab your FREE vocal helps and be aware of when I offer my next masterclasses and vocal course! https://tarab.vipmembervault.com/products/courses/view/4
Some reasons people don’t practice voice:
- You think it will take too much time.
- You may not know what to focus on or have too many songs.
- You may not have an end goal in mind.
Here are some possible ways to help with motivation:
- Get practice apps or journals ready to go. Put out music on a stand or near where you practice.
- Schedule your practice—could be Reminders on iPhone or Google Calendar.
- Book a concert or go LIVE on social media.
- Focus on one song and just some aspect of the song.
- Take lessons or masterclasses (group lessons). Invest your money and time.
- Set a reachable goal for that practice.
Do you love your voice? Then practice is a way to take care of it!
You can follow THE ENGAGING VOICE on the platform you listen on:
Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Spotify, iHeart radio, Youtube , Apple Podcasts, Youtube, Amazon Music Audible and PlayerFM too!! AND you can share this episode to social media or with your friends!
You can find me: @tarabrueskemusic on IG
TaraBrueskeMusic on Facebook!